Dawson Creek ICBC accident brain injury lawyers help car crash brain injury victims needing urgent and skilled legal help. Our experienced Fort St John, Fort Nelson and Dawson Creek personal injury lawyers will meet with you for free to develop a plan for obtaining justice for you and the most generous fair ICBC insurance settlement. Our Dawson Creek, Fort Nelson and Fort St John ICBC car accident lawyers have years of experience maximizing damage injury awards for our personal injury claim clients. Spencer MacLean will meet with you for free at our downtown Fort St John office, your home or even the hospital.
Fort St John, Dawson Creek ICBC Accident Brain Injury Lawyers 250-262-5052
We deal with Fort St John and Dawson Creek serious and catastrophic spinal cord, head and brain injuries on a routine basis with skill, dedication and compassion for our clients and their families.
A key factor when dealing with head and brain injury victims is ensuring the brain injury victim and their family members understand the steps we take to maximize their chances of recovery both physically and financially.
Here are steps we take to communicate effectively:
- Assess the victim immediately at the first interview for any intellectual impairment or mental confusion. We also speak with family members, doctors, neuro-psychologists and therapists to get a clear picture of the brain injured victim’s condition and level of functioning.
- Provide a clear simple written and spoken message to the brain injured victim and the family members at each meeting;
- We ensure a relaxed quiet environment to minimize distractions for the brain injured client;
- Ensure all communication is calm and focused;
- Ensure the brain injured victim understands they have suffered an injury and that they should not try to hide or minimize their condition with doctors and others because they are embarrassed.
- Ensure in our dealings with ICBC adjustors and defence counsel that they know our client has suffered a significant injury and that we will be aggressively pursuing a money award for pain and suffering, treatment and loss of income.
Call senior ICBC Brain Injury Claim Lawyers today at 250-262-5052 as brain injury cases need to be dealt with properly and immediately to increase the chances of success for your medical recovery and to ensure a proper strategy is crafted from the very start.